1. Contract. The contract for a short-term holiday rental shall be made between The Client and Gail Cooke hereafter called "The Owner", the contract will be entered into whenThe Owner issues the confirmation email or letter and will be subject to all the following booking conditions.
2. Payment. A deposit of one third of the rental fee is payable if the booking is made more than 6 weeks before the start of the rental. The balance shall be payable 4 weeks before the commencement of the rental. Non-payment of the balance of the rent on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by The Client. For bookings made less than 4 weeks before the commencement of the rental the total fee is payable immediately.
3. Cancellation. Any cancellation made by The Client for whatever reason shall be in writing and addressed to The Owner at the address on all our correspondence. On receipt of notice of cancellation The Owner will seek to re-let the property for the period of booking. If The Owner succeeds in re-letting the property for the whole period it shall refund all the monies paid less an administrative charge of £20. If The Owner only succeeds in re-letting the property for part of the period booked it shall refund an amount equal to the money paid less (1) the rental for the period which is not re-let and (2) an administrative charge of £20. If The Owner is unable to re-let the property at all then all monies paid by The Client shall be forfeit to The Owner. (Clients may wish to consider Cancellation Insurance.)
4. Period of Hire. Rentals commence, unless otherwise notified at 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.30a.m. on the day of departure.
5. Number of Persons Using the Property. The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the number stipulated in the notice of confirmation. The Owner reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not observed.
6. Complaints. Should there be any cause for complaint during the occupation of the property it must be notified promptly to The Owner and in case of serious problems confirmed in writing.
7. Breakages or Damage. The Client is legally bound to reimburse The Owner for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs on demand.
8. Care of the Property. The Client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning.
9. Pets. Guests dogs are permitted in the Bunny Barn by arrangement only. Please ensure dogs are up to date with flea / tick / worm treatments. Dogs must not be left unattended in the Bunny Barn. Please ensure all dog waste is collected and disposed of.
10. Liability.The Owner shall not be under any liability to The Clients or third parties for any loss or damage arising from breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise. If the property which The Client has booked becomes unavailable or unusable for some reason prior to the date of a booking, then The Owners obligation will be to reimburse The Client for any monies paid.
11 Health and Safety. Guests should be aware of the Bunny Barn Fire Risk Assessment and Hazard Identification sheet located in the Welcome Pack. Action / care should be taken accordingly at all times.
12. Right of Entry The Owner shall be allowed the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
13. Cancellation Insurance. Cancellation Insurance is not compulsory but The Owner does recommend such insurance cover to protect against the cancellation penalty.
14. Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the Bunny Barn at any time.
15. Card Payments. We regret that we no longer take payment by debit or credit card.
Telephone: (01803) 812318